Hey y’all! First of all…HAPPY HUMP DAY! I hope that everyone had had wonderful start to this week. My week has been a bit chaotic [meaning that I am surviving and trying my best to make it to the weekend LOL!] I have had to remind myself several times this week that it could be MUCH worse so I should not complain.
One thing I have wanted to post about all week is the freakin’ amazing sale that J.Crew Factory is running currently. It is 40% and truthfully, that just makes my heart skip a beat! I have recently started shopping there and it has not disappointed me one bit. The quality of the clothes is so amazing and perfect for me or anyone else that works in an office setting (yay for being in the corporate world!). I wanted to share some of my current must haves [I’m gonna need pay day to hurry up and get here LOL].
1. Funnelneck Sweatshirt. This sweatshirt is to die for! Soft, cute, comfy, and casual….need I say more? I would style this with denim + a cute pair of converse OR black fabletics leggings + a cute pair of sneakers. Perfect weekend outfit for running errands and shopping.
2. Glitter camouflage collector T-shirt. Camo is one of my absolute favorite trends right now. So cute to just throw on go. Pair with a cute pair of destroyed denim + flipflops (yes, I live in the south and yes again, we wear flipflops until mid October sometimes) or my black Steve Madden lancer sneakers.
3. Gingham shirt jacket. Anyone who knows me or follows me knows that I am all about neutrals (#allblackeverything), but I love a good gingham print. It is just one of those prints that I would gladly take in every color. This would be so cute with black leggings + boots for fall.
4. Ruffle front top in clip dot - This top is perfect for work in you work in an office or corporate setting. It’s is feminine, lite, and airy and I just really love it. I would pair it with cute leopard print flats + ankle crop pant. Cute and comfortable for work is top priority for me when I put my outfits together.
5. Faux leather jacket - I feel like I don’t even really have to explain why I love this. I feel like everyone needs a great leather jacket in their wardrobe. It’s a staple that is so versatile. I would pair it with destroyed denim (dark wash or black) and an adorable pair of boots. When it’s colder outside you can add a scarf for warmth.
You can shop the looks by clicking the Pinterest icon at the bottom of the page!
Happy shopping :-)